New Earthmoving, Plant and Equipment policy launched by NTI
This week we witnessed the launch of NTI (National Transport Insurance)’s new product tailored for businesses operating heavy plant and equipment specifically in the earthmoving and construction sector. Please refer to Yellow Cover Policy Wording here.
Some of the more valuable benefits under this policy are:
- Automatic $10,000 for unspecified working attachments (Buckets, rippers, augers etc)
- New Vehicle replacement for units upto 3 years old from original registration
- Finance payout upto 25%
- Appreciation upto 20%
- Emergency repairs upto $2,500
- Free trailer in control cover to $100,000
- Replacement of Locks and Keys $10,000
- Signwriting and windscreens to $5,000
For us brokers and clients, this is a welcome addition to the list of underwriters who offer tailored products specifically for civil construction, excavations etc. NTI have won many awards in our industry, most notably Claims Service Provider of the Year and report they have a 99% satisfaction rating when it comes to the handling of claims. Please refer https://www.nti.com.au/about/nti/awards.php. The premiums have been extremely competitive also!!
NTI & Yellow cover are owned solely by CGU Insurance and Vero Insurance.
If you’re interested in discussing insurance for your Plant and Equipment and/or Public Liability; please contact our Senior Account Manager Luke Prato on 0438 999 388.